"simple" tire question....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "simple" tire question....

My driver's side front tire is showing a considerable amount of wear on the outer edge. The other tires are fine, all wearing exactly the same except for this one. Tire pressure is where it should be in all tires, so that shouldn't be the issue. The vehicle doesn't pull, either. What can be goin' on here? I want to fix it ASAP!!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

i asked my dad b/c he's an alignment technician and tire man. he said it don't matter if it ain't pullin the alignment still might be messin the tire up.

Comment

Unless you make a lot of high speed right turns.. haha
      No F-Body right now

Comment

Probably get tires balanced
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Thank ya very much!! I shall take it for an alignment, and have em' check anything else goin' on down there. Thanks
          1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

If one tire is wearing funny the camber is off on that tire. If 2 tires are wearing funny it could be the camber on both wheels but it is more likely the toe is out. Either way it is an alignment problem.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
            X