My Dyno Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dyno Run

Tell me what you think. I have 105k on the motor. 3 yr old plugs, stock wires, a exhaust manifold leak, with a 4L60E with a 2800-3000 stall and a 373 rear. For power i really only have a gutted cat, flowmaster catback, slp cai, trickflow intake elbow, tpis airfoil, pcmforless powertune, tb bypass? Are these numbers good? Also dyno done on dynojet

Car seemed to be running a bit lean at 3750 it was below 12. at 4500 it was 13.5 and by 5500 it was close to 14 They told me i am running a very low air/fuel ratio? How do i correct or check this?
    Here are my Dyno runs 247.08 hp and 245.40 tq
    and second run 249.84 hp and 250.39 tq

Run Type RO Conditions:82.82 F, 29.46 in-Hg, Humidity:18%, SAE 1.01
    Dyno Run
    Dyno Run 2

1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

What you'd probably like to see is an A/F ratio in the range of 12.8-13.2:1. Only a dyno tune would help you pin it down closer than that. The A/F ratio is set by the Power Enrichment (PE) mode tables. That would be part of your pcmforless tune. If you gave him the dyno pulls, he could correct it.

Before you do that, though, check your fuel pressure and make sure the fuel system is holding the required pressure above 4500 RPM. May also be the result of the descreened MAF. Did you tell the tuner you had removed the screen?
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

no i didnt, but i put a stock one back on. i decided not to keep the descreened one on after i heard some bad things about it. i should change my sig.

as far as power goes does that seem to be somewhere in the ballpark? is 250 good for my mods?
      1995 LT1 bird
      10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.

2005 Dode SRT-4
      agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!

Comment

why is my torque so low?
        1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

For comparo - my old 94 Auto formula with 2.73's put down 260/315 with just a cat-back..

I'm guessing you need a good tuneup.
          99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

The torque thing is kinda weird, I thought we usually made a tad more tq than HP, but I'd be happy with those numbers. I would expect to see maybe 15 more with your mods, but that's not too bad.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

well it has 3 yr old plugs and the car sits most of the time, orignal wires? could this give me that much of a difference? i think it was the dyno it was the dyno on wheels deal. My car does not feel like that low of tq the car will pin you from the line
              1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

the reason it pins you from the line is b/c that stall and gear set. But it falls on its face mid track. I dont know I would think it would be in the 260-275hp range but the engine is pretty stock.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

any help is appreciated
                  1995 LT1 bird

2005 Dode SRT-4

Comment

Working...
                  X