Ran on the Dyno today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran on the Dyno today

I think my numbers are pretty much average. My highest horsepower reading was 255 and I pulled a max of 296 ft lbs. They deal mainly with imports, so they were having a hard time believing I made that kind of torque stock. They must have asked me what I had done to it 3 times. It gets cut off at the bottom. I'm having issues with my grandma's scanner.

Pretty typical numbers, right? No mods aside from an air foil, CAI and cat back. I'm sure my air filter could use a cleaning...plus I still need to replace 4 plug wires (long story). Oh well, it's mod time!
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

yep, that's right where it should be.

Comment

You can see the differnce in the LT1 and LS1 in the torque area. Yours was at an a lot lower RPM than like mine. Thats about right for being Stock. Mod time is right. My torque would start around 3800+rpm. Start right and save up enough for some cam+head work. What Gear you do the pulls in?
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Pulls were done in 4th gear
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
        X