trickflow heads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trickflow heads

what will the trickflow heads out of the box flow close to? LE2 LE3 or the AI 195 200 cc i dont know very much about this as you guys know. will additional portwork be needed to support a decent cam and maybe a stroker kit?
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

"Out of the box" the combustion chambers are too big, at 62cc. They will drop your compression a full point. TFS advertises them as being for supercharger and nitrous applications. Basically, they took a Gen 1 SBC head and moved the cooling passages. So the flow numbers are the same as their Gen 1 SBC head, and are shown on their website. 253 I/177 E @ 0.500" lift; 254 I/ 190 E at 0.600" lift.

http://www.trickflow.com/product/che...t1_airflow.asp

They can be planed to reduce the combustion chambers, and I suspect that well ported they will easilly exceed 300CFM.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X