LS7 Clutch Is In and OMG!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS7 Clutch Is In and OMG!!!

Well Yesterday I got home and started to take my car apart. Mind you that it was in the 90's outside and well over 100 degrees in my garage. So I start everything about 5 and buy 6:30pm I had eveyrthing taken apart and New Flywheel On the engine. I bolt on ethe pressure plate,clutch, bell housing and then wait for my brother to get out of the shower so he can help with the jack to raise the trans. Lets just say everything went extremely smooth and Was on my way to the bars by 9pm. That Remote bleeder is, one word, Amazing. Makes bleeding easy. The pedal grabs just a little below half and its as light as a feather. No more worrying about being in traffic. Absolutly no chatter. I am 150% happy. Every Gear goes in smoothly and it seems like Reverse (Had issues with it) goes in smoother. Big thumbs up for this thing!!!

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

looks good dude. Install looks clean.

Time to change your sig dude.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
      Time to change your sig dude.
      Proudly!!!
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Good deal! Glad to hear it is fixed.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          Good deal! Glad to hear it is fixed.
          3 clutches, 2 new slaves, New master and 4 transmission lowerings later and the problem is finally fixed.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
          X