Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help any tips cant get sub box to right right

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...s85/?start=all
    got my system put in and it bumps very hard,bumps harder then my old 12",but i cant get the box all they way back in the cubby hole,any tips,Ive tried hammering it back, you will see the gap in pics,is the gap normal
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Who installed it for you. Look at the back and see if there is something you can move to make it work. Remove that driver panel and mess with it.

P.S. Nice picture of me and the Ex, ha ha ha
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
      Who installed it for you. Look at the back and see if there is something you can move to make it work. Remove that driver panel and mess with it.

P.S. Nice picture of me and the Ex, ha ha ha
      I installed it,but starting having problems (blowing fuses)so i took it to bestbuy,they coundnt get the sub to go back any further either,Me and the dude from bestbuy were tryin all kinds of stuff to make it fit better,I have to go back there today,the amp cuts out when i make turns,(lose wire)but now i have a lifetime warranty on the install so if something messes up its there problem
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

that car is clean bro, nice job, you use zaino?
        1997 Pontiac For Sale: Comp T/A, silver, 6-speed, T-Tops,
        Eibach Sportline 2" lowering springs, K&N filter, 5% limo tints
        Airfoil, Hypertech Programmer III, 3.73 w/Eaton diff

Comment

thanks,no zaino just the $5machine wash once a week,I live in a condo so its hard for me to hand wash my car,Ive waxed it a few time's though

Comment

Took it to bestbuy,they fixed everthing,box fits perfect ,I just had some unexperieced guys work on it the first time

Comment

Did you get the double charge issue with SubThump solved?
              My DD
              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

it was a loose amp wire

Comment

Working...
                X