Tire Dressing poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Dressing poll

I'm bored, but curious as to everyone's preferance. Do you like the wet look, satin look or bare natural rubber? I know some of you will instantly say "Zaino" and I agree, just curious as to the look that people prefer.

I don't mean to muddy the waters, but, since you are bored, how do I put a picture on the bottom like yours is? I've got a picture online now.

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

I used to put Armour all on. There is a glossy and dull coat) I now just clean my tires with dishwashing soap ( Tires and plastic wheel wells only). It seems to look the best.
      '95 Formula A4, 17"x9" wheels, F1 275/40-ZR17, TB bypass, 160 deg. TS, LS1 drive shaft, WS6 muffler, LCA, tie rod Soon to be LT4 heads intake and HOT cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
        I don't mean to muddy the waters, but, since you are bored, how do I put a picture on the bottom like yours is? I've got a picture online now.

Take the link address and put "[img]" in front of it. Then at the end of the address put "[/img] "

this will allow you to post a pic in either your signature or in the main body of your post.

Comment

LOL. So who is the one who likes the "mudstained" look.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

what i like about zaino's look is the deep dark clean natural rubber look...... and when it dries..it does not sling snot on the fenders ........ its also super on all weather striping. all my rubber on both birds looks brand new, thanks to z16. the comp will be 7 years old this march.......brand new. that says alot.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I must confess, I'm the muddy guy. I have these crappy HR's on there and I am hoping the darn things will wearout so I can get some new meats.

Thanx Joe!

Ben

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

you forgot about tire tint in your poll...................just kidding
                86 Camaro (350)
                79 Blazer (FI 350)
                98 Buick Riviera (S/C)
                96 Grand Prix (Sp. Ed.)

Comment

I like wet and glossy look myslef. I use the Meguiars, Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel. works good. "It lasts weeks, not days"
                  Anyway yea thats me though.

Comment

bare...and.... natural

and for tires, Zaino does the trick.....like Ken said, it doesn't sling, and it holds up better than other dressings IMO...
                    DWS
                    Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Originally posted by pwmin
                      you forgot about tire tint in your poll...................just kidding
                      Barf. Just what I'd want........ green sidewalls.

Comment

Originally posted by BadAzz97
                        I like wet and glossy look myslef. I use the Meguiars, Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel. works good. "It lasts weeks, not days"
                        Anyway yea thats me though.

Me too!! Awesome stuff...just the right amount of gloss...not sheen.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                          Me too!! Awesome stuff...just the right amount of gloss...not sheen.
                          the meguiars gold class rules..doesn't sling or fling

when you wash your tires, you won't need to reapply it till the 2nd washing.

this stuff is the best.

zaino probably rebadges it as its own.

zaino doesnt have a manufacturing facility. how else would one do it?

Comment

Originally posted by BAS

zaino probably rebadges it as its own.

zaino doesnt have a manufacturing facility. how else would one do it?
                            Can't do that as there are trade infringement rules against this.... the exception is if the product is used in a manner that is different than what the original manufacturer intended, and then with written permission the product could be repackaged and marketed. Have you been to Sal's shop? Have you tried both products? Have you taken a sample of each to show it is the identical formula? One doesn't need a manufacturing facility to market a unique product. Outsourcing production is commonplace in all forms of manufacturing, it is all about low production cost.

Comment

Working...
                            X