92 Camaro Seat Belts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Camaro Seat Belts

I'm in the process or switching out my entire interior from red to black. The last parts I need are seatbelts. I need black seatbelts front and rear. Was wondering if anyone knew if the belts from a Firebird or Trans Am are interchangable into the Camaro? I'm assuming they are but I wanted to check to make sure before I find some and then find they're not. If anyone else parting out an interior of a car that is black please get a hold of me I need seatbelts, sunvisors, doorpanels and seats. The doorpanels and seats aren't a priority at the moment though. Any input is appreciated... thanks!
    1992 RS 305 TBI, 700r4, 3:42 gears, Detroit TrueTrac Limited Slip, MSD wires, coil, cap & rotor, Hypertech Chip, 180 degree thermostat, 200 degree fan switch,

yes they are and also some other model gms fit 2, i found a set out of a corisca that fit my 83.

also since u have a third gen maro, there was a re-call on the seatbelts which is life time. go to ur chevy dealer adn tell tehm to look it up or go to www.thirdgen.org and search for the recall
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

seat belt availability

It's also worth noting that because they are safety equipment, new seat belts are available from GM for many years after all other interior parts have become no longer available. That said, they often have to be purchased in complete sets (understand that's not your question, however). On the other hand, they're not gonna be cheap . . . . .

70 SS350
      77 Camaro
      89 Iroc-Z
      95 Z-28 conv

Comment

re-call = discounted price or free. buddy had black belts put in his 92 z28 last year for free.
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
        X