Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I am getting a set of new nitto drag radials mounted on 16 in Trans am rims and I was wondering should I also get 16 in rims for the front or would I be fine running my 17 in SS rims on the front? Also what burn out and launching techinques on a A4 with 3.42s stock torque converter tips would you recommend. Thank you for your time and help.
    Eric Lelina
    95 Z28
    Tuned by Carolina Auto Masters
    302hp and 335tq
    M6,GMPP CAI,1.6 Crane Gold RRs, MAC Headers,1LE intake elbow,Air Foil,!TB Bypass,Hypertech 160 Thermostat,Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Wires,Accel Super Coil,MSD 6al,SLP 2otl catback, Eibach Pro Kit,DMS SFCs,Hotchkis STB,BMR Adjustable PHR,Global West LCA,1LE Sway bars front and rear,KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, Energy Suspension Tranny Mount and Endlinks,Prothane Poly Torque Arm Mount,LS1 Driveshaft,17x9 SS rims.

I assume your using the Nittos for track only right? Then why swap the front tires too? If your gonna change them, get some skinnies up front to lessen rolling resistance. Otherwise, keep what you have up front.

As far as the nittos go - heat them until the whole car is engulfed in tire smoke. They bite best with a lot of heat in them. I have nittos though and you can see by my trap speed and E.T. they arent helping a whole lot! They are better than street tires, but a nice set of full slicks is best.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
    X