How to bypass Passkey 2 System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bypass Passkey 2 System

Guys I have a 94 coupe that I am the only owner of. I have done a bunch of work on this thing to get all the 13 year old bugs sorted out. Now a new gremlin has raised his ugly head. Spuradicly the security system refused to let the car fire leaving me stranded... I have replaced the lock cylinder and obviously the key. I am tired of chasing wires and such and just want to drive this POS! Does anyone know who to disable this damn thing?

Sorry if this topic has been addressed, I am just frustrated!!!!
    There is no problem so great that cannot be resolved with the right amount of explosives!!!

'94 LT1/A4 Clone Stock (for now)
    '94 S10 Vortech 350/M5/Ford 8.8 Rear/3&3" Drop (shelved temporarily for the above clone)
    '09 Jeep Liberty (Her's)
    '99 Blazer (Mine)

How ironic. Mine went out today as well. Here's what you're looking for thanks to Rob.

Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

More info...
      Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

You guys Freakin' ROCK!

Thanks for the quick replies guys! You are life savers! And for the record, the bastard started this morning with no problems...
        There is no problem so great that cannot be resolved with the right amount of explosives!!!

'94 LT1/A4 Clone Stock (for now)
        '94 S10 Vortech 350/M5/Ford 8.8 Rear/3&3" Drop (shelved temporarily for the above clone)
        '09 Jeep Liberty (Her's)
        '99 Blazer (Mine)

Comment

Working...
        X