Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch noise/ Introduction of myself

Hello to everyone first of all

I am new to the F-body world but have been a long time fan. I Have a Blazer xtreme that I spent tons of money on to make it fast so I got it to 15.9 and realized my true love was an f body so I bought one.

The previous owner kind of did a half way job on anything he touched. He had or did it himself I don't know put in a stage 3 street strip clutch it has about 500 miles on it and my question is sometimes when i push in on the clutch i will hear a humming noise from under the console it sounds as almost if the presure plate may still be rubbing the clutch. also the car sat a lot and the clutch chatters but obviously is so new I don't want to replace it. My whole goal here is to not tear it apart and have to deal with all the time consumption. I am thinking either the slave cylinder is bad or there is air or moisture in the lines which i will be bleeding before I tear anything appart.

By the way it is a 1995 Trans AM and has only 90200 miles on it. Other mods are a K N cold air intake flowmaster Bigger valves and a cam. I have no idea what the specs are but I know the car has a great feel on my butt meter compared to my buddies 01 SS

Thanks for all the help now and in the future

Brock

Hello there, Kinda new to the board myself. I only know enought right now tho to get myself in trouble so I'm afraid I can't help you on the tech issues but

BUMP . .
    Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

Working...
    X