cars wrecked,advice ????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars wrecked,advice ????????

Okay my car recently slid into a smat bus stop,the shop is tellin me there's frame damage and the cross member is bent,and it will cost around 4k,and if fixed, the car might never drive the same,the body is in good shape besides the front bumber, theres a crack in the front clip,and one of the front wheels is bent,oh and the radiator has a crack,the engine and everthing else is in great shape,what should i do,try to fix the car,sell the car,I will post pics on Monday,the cars at the shop
    here's my other Q,i have basic liability insurance on the car,what will that cover,Im afraid to call the insurance company because My GF was driving and recieved a DUI,I wasnt there,I dont want my insurance company to try to sue her,but Im sure the smat bus station will cost a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,
    How much do u guys think I could get for my car as is now
    thanks please help
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

wrecked car

Your insurance company will not pay anything if you only had liability insurance. And I just bought a wreck 94 FB with R front and R door panel damage. I paid $600.

Good luck

Comment

Sounds like your in quite the predicament.... sorry to hear that are you willing to part the car out? like is the hood ok?
      '97 Trans Am - B&M Short Throw - B&M Line Lock - k&N Cold air - 6 speed - Lt1 T-Tops - Lowered

Comment

Originally posted by 97Bandit
        Sounds like your in quite the predicament.... sorry to hear that are you willing to part the car out? like is the hood ok?
        ram air hood is perfect not a mark on it
        2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

What do you mean slid?
          Why would you let her drive your car?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
            Why would you let her drive your car?
            Seriously!!! I dont even let my own dad drive my car. Ha ha ha.
            Damn Holmes you just got yourself into a crappy situation. Your going to get nothing for it if the body is bent. Its not work fixing. I would part it out. Sell the engine and trans. Sell everything u can and junk the body. Thats your best bet!.

(I just wanted to use this!)
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but you have a mess on your hands....

I think parting it out is your best bet also.
              2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
              1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
              2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
              X