looking into new shocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking into new shocks

i want a shock that i can adjust for if i am at the dragstrip or if i decide to go autocrossing or just street use. i want to stay fairly cheap. Are these my best options?which one is better? for front and rear. or should i get drag racing shocks? drag shocks on the street i heard arent very fun or fun handling arent very good.

KYB Adjustable AGX Shock

or

QA1 Generation Series Single Adjustable Shock
    1995 LT1 bird
    10" 2800 stall coan converter,beefed tranny, supreme shift,motive 373 gears,3 inch catback with a flowmaster muffler, pcmforless tuned,slp cold air intake,tb bypassed, better flowing intake elbow, air foil,poly trans mount.
    275/40/17 Nitto NT555R extreme drags in rear

2005 Dode SRT-4
    agp billet adjustable wastegate,Maxxfab 3 inch catless downpipe, borla catback ,K&N drop in filter,mapclamped,tuned,mopar blow off valve, Prothane motor mount inserts,21 pounds of boost!
    6 dics cd changer, 10 inch MTX fully loaded with moonroof and viper style seats

My car handled like crap with the HAL/QA1 single adjustables on the back. I put some of the pricey Koni single adjustables all the way around and got very good handling and good performance at the drag strip too. Now I know you are looking for cheaper shocks, so that effectively leaves the Konis out.

Comment

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...370#post146370

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
      X