Open Exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Exhaust

I figured since i had the y-pipe off when i did my slave this past weekend, i might as well have fun. ten minutes after this cops drove down my street!
    enjoy

Pulling out

Mashing
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Dang pullout Vid didn't even sound like Ls1

Hope your Y-pipe didn't look like this flat

1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

lmao. Yeah it sounded mean. Almost like it was cammed. ha ha ha and No it was not that flat. just a couple scratches.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
        lmao. Yeah it sounded mean. Almost like it was cammed. ha ha ha and No it was not that flat. just a couple scratches.
        did it have that sound because it was trying to stall? that's what it sounded like to me...
        87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

when i was taking off it was. Im saying in general.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
            when i was taking off it was. Im saying in general.
            wonder why it was trying to stall from just having the y pipe off. i've started my car a few times with just open headers and it ran fine everytime...
            87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Im sure it was bc the computer was still programming itself, so it does that sometimes, and wants to stall.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Dude, that reminds me of when I ran open headers. I absolutely love the sound. I drove down a 4 lane highway with traffic lights and scared the hell out of people! At full throttle you feel as if your in a Nascar. Awesome vids!
                1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

I remember mine with open headers. The 4" mufflex was music too.

Comment

Working...
                  X