lil dress up (Careful Dial up)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil dress up (Careful Dial up)

So today I finally decided to take off my Valve Covers and clean them up a bit. So here is my mod. So i have had this idea that i hav e been wanting to take off the valve covers and clean them up so this is what i did.

This is my head exposed.

Got the coils off and got on the motha,

These are my heads exposed,

To painting they go!!!!

Three coats Later and......

My lil sister got me elbow deep!

Cover with coil pack frame

And the Finished Product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

That looks awesome eddie.

what kind of paint did you use?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

NICE PANTS!

Oh and the blue looks awesome too!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

That looks like Ford blue.
        Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
          That looks like Ford blue.
          Blazer
          Ha Bloody ha!

Its Dark blue 500Degree engine paint. 3 Coats. It looks lighter in the pictures than in person.

Plus i had a little mis-fire so I removed all the Metal boots off the plug wires and it runs so much smoother.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Nicely done. Looking good.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

looks good, u gonna try the intake manifold next? or u gonna leave it black?
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
                looks good, u gonna try the intake manifold next? or u gonna leave it black?
                No Im leaving that alone. I figure that once The caps get a little dirty they will darken up a bit and match the car a little more. Right now they are a bit light.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Looks good. Im gonna bit teh bullet and mount the coil packs in the firewall soon. Just gotta remove my AIR pipes next.
                  2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                    No Im leaving that alone. I figure that once The caps get a little dirty they will darken up a bit and match the car a little more. Right now they are a bit light.
                    gotcha, did u just spray bomb it?
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                    X