Shock recommendation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock recommendation?

Well After driving my car for almost a year on these POS (Forgive my Language) Shocks that are on my car. I believe they are BFG's or something. Not stock or OEM. Well I drive my car every day. I have the 1LE front SB so My intentions are handling but at the same time I dont want to feel every pebble on the road.

So here I am looking to see what's the best recommended Shock for a DD but with the Possibility to hit the twisties when I please. So I'm leaning to some Adjustable's. KYB is what I was looking at. They run for just under $100 a pop and I'm only going to replace the fronts for now.

What do you guys recommend or suggest? Thanks in advance.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

I've got the KYB adjustables but I only have them in the back for now. They seem pretty soft are quite different than my stock shocks. They offer a great ride even in the firmest setting. Handling seems to be another matter. I'll have to play around with the settings to get just the right setting between firm and soft as that will effect handling greatly.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...ID=0&ModelID=8

Pricey, but from what I hear, they're worth every penny.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
        http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...ID=0&ModelID=8

Pricey, but from what I hear, they're worth every penny.
        thanks for that nightrage but for that price i would rather fork out an extra 100 bucks and get the bilstein 4 shock kit. my spending limit is around two hundred bucks
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
        X