Rocker Panel Emblems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Panel Emblems

Does anyone know where I can find OER or OEM rocker panel emblems that read "CAMARO"? I've been on ebay and they have several aftermarket ones, but they either say Z28 or IROC-Z and the ones that do say CAMARO are in worse condition than mine. My 88 Camaro is just a normal Camaro and don't want to be a fake with false badging. These are the emblems that go on the ground effects between the door and front tire. I've also checked Classic Industries and the have the same IROC-Z and Z28 ones. Thanks for your suggestions.
    1988 5.0 TBI Camaro 700R4 Transmission
    2000 3.8 SFI Camaro 4L60E Transmission, K&N Air Filter, and Drill/Slotted Rotors all around.

Ok, I finally found some. The next issue is how do you remove the old ones?
    2000 3.8 SFI Camaro 4L60E Transmission, K&N Air Filter, and Drill/Slotted Rotors all around.

Comment

heat gun, fishing line, putty knife
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

If they are on with Sticky take then Like stated above, A heat gun, Hair drier or a Steamer like the scunsii.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Fishing line helps to remove it as well.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

OK, the new ones have two prongs on the back. Are they supposed to snap into holes? Also, the new ones don't have any adhesive. Now I'm confused.

Comment

If you have no holes and the emblem has posts, cut off the posts and attach with emblem tape.
              Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
                If you have no holes and the emblem has posts, cut off the posts and attach with emblem tape.
                3M double side tape works the best, kinda pricey but wont come off on their own
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Thanks for the information. The car is almost out of the paint shop so I can place all the new emblems on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X