Header Bolts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header Bolts

Just a quick question to everyone who installed headers on their LT1. If you used bolts, which ones did you go with?

I can't seem to find a definately application in ARP or Stage 8. I don't know how long they need to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    1995 Pontiac Formula Firebird 383 Stroker 11.5:1 compression, ASM Thottle body, Custom Grind Comp Cam, MSD ignition, BMR strut, k-member, Upper and Lower control arms, rear control arms, and still a work in progress.

Its been many many years but I used the stage 8s.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I've used both, and they both worked. Currently running the ARP's, and they have required minimum attention over the 8 years they've been in the car.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
      X