• Expensive week

I bought Z06 rims 18"s/17"s
    SFC's
    control arms
    panhard rod
    gauges
    CD changer

and the paint shop teh following week
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

I guess so... Put up some pictures when your done...
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Wow! What do you do for a living?
      -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

I have a few jobs. The newest is actor on TLC. Heres a few crappy pics

Just ordered my rotors and pads. Goues to the paint shop next week
        2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

very nice, just make sure u throw ur stockers on so that the paint shop cant ruin ur nice shiney new wheels. looks like u got the 4x4 mod going
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Drop coils are on the way......Oh ya the Z06s WONT be at the body shop.

Comment

Nice wheels. Where did you get them?
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Better than mine! My expensive week consisted of a new opti, new water pump, a brake job, a new hose, and fixing a vacuum leak
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Just finished up adding SLP subframes, J&H control arms and panhard. VERY tight running now. Still for my coils and bilsteins.

Comment

I got my CME valance today and the tips will be here next week. Monday the car goes to paint for the CME/bumper painting and a few other detailing issues. When all thats done the baer brakes will be here and finally off to ventura to magnuson for a 112 magna charger.

Comment

love those Z06 wheels. teh hotness!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

that magna charger is gonna be sick!!!!!

take some pics and vids so we can hear the beast!
                        -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

I love my wheels also...I still hate the stock rotors....Im impatient for the crossdrilled baers.

Comment

Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

cars at the paint shop till friday......I got a new bmw for a loaner

Comment

Working...
                              X