Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opti spar ventilation

opti spark ventilation

So I have been on shbox.com its been really helpful. I have one question though I have been on here several times. I need to know where the ventilation tube that goes into the intake what port is that exactly plugging in to, its hard to tell on the diagram. I tried to upload the diagram but it said it was to large, anyways I know one of the vent lines goes into the air intake. Again you guys have been a life saver any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I am fixing to take it and have it inspected, but the airbag light stays on im not popping anycodes for any ideas out there??????

It took me long enough but I knew Rob had the picture on his website somewhere.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Regarding the AIRBAG warning light on.

One possibility: the steering wheel SIR coil is damaged. This device gives electrical power to the AIRBAGS and the steering wheel radio controls.

If the steering wheel column joint was dissensambled (engine bay) and the steering wheel spun beyond specs, the coil is damaged.

Regards
      dochidalgo
      97 A4 Pontiac Firebird Trans am with $everal mod$

Comment

Working...
      X