what do you think about this cam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think about this cam?

i think this is the cam im going to put in my lt1 with my cnc heads and all bolt ons.4.11 gears 3600 stall the specs are 108 lsa 238 intake duration 244 exhaust 600 lift on intake 620 on exhaust please let me know what you think
    93 trans am lt1 soon to be a 406 gen 1 sbc all bolt ons zr1 wheels dr in back built 700 r4.

that sounds like a "top end" racing cam to me..... im no professional however
    -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

The cam has to be matched to the heads. You need to see your head flow and where it starts dropping off in lift. 108 LSA is getting on the wild side so it will probably lope quite a bit. If it's a track car that has limited daily driving usage with the heads to support, then it looks ok. If it's a daily driver, you can forget about low end/streetability and mileage.
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

What do your heads flow at 0.600" and 0.700"?

You really ought to add a "signature" with basic info about your car.... year, model, engine, trans and any major mods. Without basic info like that, no one can offer an intelligent response. The "User CP" doesn't work, but you can set up a signature using the "Quick Links" button.
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
        X