Check it out guys let me know what you think please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out guys let me know what you think please

like it says here is an album of pics soo far i have got the LT1 and tranny in the teal car used to be the V6 hopefully tomorrow i can finish it but my girlfriend is an aspiring photgrapher and shes taken a few pics here and there lemme know what you think about my car and what not when i finish it all i will take many more pics!! thanks guys

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/k...lo_camaro/Z28/
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Looks like a lot of work
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

most defintaly well im 19 all by myself literally ive done everything by myself minus moving the motor underneath my car cause it awsw kinda hard to move myself lol i already move two motors away from the cars its just hard moving it myself back into it, well back to my point i have about 35 hours roughly 8-10 hours a day for 3 days now up at 10 and working on it untill about 7 or 8 lol
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      GOT PSi?

Comment

BTW your little poochie is a really cool looking guy
        94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
        75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
        GOT PSi?

Comment

You're on your way. You will remember this project as long as you live. Keep posting the pics.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

defintaly my hands are all cut to he77
            lol but im soo happy im actually doing it myself instead of having someone else do it lol
            94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
            75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
            GOT PSi?

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
              You're on your way. You will remember this project as long as you live. Keep posting the pics.
              Without a doubt. After this you'll literally know that car inside and out.

My hats off to you for having the guts to tackle a project like this. Takes a lot of confidence to basically destroy your car and know that you'll get it back together. We need a vid of the maiden starting for sure. Just don't be discouraged if it doesn't fire right up. They seldom do. If the donor car had a good battery, it might be a good idea to have it on the ready as a spare. Good luck pal.

Oh and about those cuts, you're lucky you're not an old geezer like me. I think about working on the car and cuts just start popping up.
              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

hahaha yea ill defintaly have a vid its gonna be kinda loud lol i just cut the exhaust on the car right before the cat and i have to weld the pipes back together just to hold before i can get a new y-pipe and headers
                94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                GOT PSi?

Comment

Looks like you have your hands full.

Comment

So you have two camaros? I see the Teal one and the Three-Color Maro.
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

well after tonight i might just F it and get rid of everything i have about a camaro get as much money as possible and go buy the newest best condition camaro i can find or buy me a bike tonight has been the worst by far for this build, first i have gauges and no crank then i lose everything then i get lights back but no gauges and then the starter sounds like is grounding and all. this thing is a nightmare i hope i figure it out soon i have to go back to base sunday night. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
                      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                      GOT PSi?

Comment

check ur grounds and as for the starter, what one u using?
                        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

no everything is working i think the starter is bad, just to ask the harness that goes from the firewall persay to the interior do i have to change

i hope you all know what i mean by that there is the harness that goes through the firewall and connects to the main plug inside then the other side of that connector that gets bolted together and goes to the dash does all that have to be swapped out to?
                          94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                          75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                          GOT PSi?

Comment

how much did u pay for the car?
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

i paid 2500 for the teal V6 A4 about a year ago and have about good 2k-3k in it and the tri-color black LT1 M6 i paid 1500 for cause i got it without a title with the intention of having a OLD friend of the family was gonna do the swap for me for 1200. he is building a turboed 383 and has like three other projects and we planned this for the last three months i took this week of from the military and you all in the service know how much of a pain in the a$$ it is to get of for an entire week lol so i said forget him i did the entire swap by myself but the wiring my dad is pretty much doing that for me but im almost always right there today was my GFs birthday so i put the car on hold for a day and he did work on it just i have to promise him i will expose all the wires just not touch him so he knows what is going on and doesnt have me strating it or whatever lol. but hopefully after tomorrow night of saturday she will be done
                              94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                              75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                              GOT PSi?

Comment

Working...
                              X