Interior Schematics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Schematics

hey gusy i looked all over shbox.com and wondered if anyone can help me locate an entire schematic for the interior of a 1994 camaro i need the V6 model and the Z28 model. thanks for your help guys through this build,
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

The schematics don't come that way. They are in sections, mostly by devices. Sounds like you need a factory manual.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

yea well on my v6 i have the same wires running down the side of my car as i do on my z28 except for the 6 har two black wires (ground i suppose) and the Z has a red and black wire twisted together im just trying to figure out the red and black, but to heck with it im just going to gut the interior and repalce the harness i really didnt think i was gonna have to do this but i do and its my daily driver im hoping to have it done by sunday night lol hopefully and my Bestfriend with a supercharged Methanol injection Pontiac Sunfire ( go ahead laugh but its fast lol) has a camera and were gonna video tape the first fire
      94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
      GOT PSi?
      Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Working...
      X