need new drag radials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new drag radials

i currently have the 315-35-17 mt dr on 17-11 zr1 wheels my question is can i get a tire with a taller sidewall? i think this would make the car hook better i dont want the tires to hit the quarter.
    93 trans am lt1 soon to be a 406 gen 1 sbc all bolt ons zr1 wheels dr in back built 700 r4.

Unless someone knows the details of your car - year, mods, HP level, etc., I don't see how they can help you. And, are you asking about tires for the street, for the track or both?
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

can someone tell me how to put it in my sig.its a 93 trans am for street and strip
      93 trans am lt1 soon to be a 406 gen 1 sbc all bolt ons zr1 wheels dr in back built 700 r4.

Comment

Go to the upper RH corner and click "quick links" , go to edit signature and have at it.

Comment

tried that it says something is wrong and a email has been sent to the staff.is there a taller tire i can run?

Comment

Originally posted by botlfed
            tried that it says something is wrong and a email has been sent to the staff.is there a taller tire i can run?
            Looks like it worked.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by botlfed
              tried that it says something is wrong and a email has been sent to the staff.
              looks like you have a signature to me.

What most typically do is to run 15x10 wheel like a Weld Draglite. You can then run a taller sidewall tire and your options are much greater. Attempting that on a 17" wheel makes thing more difficult to get good results.

Comment

Working...
              X