Shes ALIVE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shes ALIVE!!!

guys i just finished my swap its complete i will have to take pictures of the finished project once i wash it but everything is done. the problem i was having with it shutting off was a little black box next to the pas. air bag dang thing. i am sooooo stoked about it i have a Presidential Wreath Laying Ceremony to do tomorrow around 11 at arlington Nat. Cemetary then ima head home when i get there ill was and snap lots of many different shots. to be honest the car is that great looking of a car to look at. everyone on here has seen a 94 camaro with a LT1 M6 in it i suppose mines no different maybe color and dirty but im just sooo happy that i did all by myself (well help from dad) but i just want everyone to see. THANKYOU all for your help during this process
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Good for you. That is something to feel good about. I am sure you will enjoy it.
    Blazer

Comment

yes most definatly btw ima send out that litle plastic piece on tuesday so you should have it by the end of the week. like i said free of charge since its taken soooooooo long sorry this car has had me boggled
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      GOT PSi?

Comment

Isn't it great when a plan comes together. . . lets see some pics man
        Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

What you did, wasn't easy. Congrats! But.......

Comment

Nive job sticking with it and following the job through to the end. Where are the pictures?
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

pictures pictures pictures lol ima get them this thing is absolutely FILTHY right now lol
              94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
              75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
              GOT PSi?

Comment

Working...
              X