Steve93Z and my TA pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve93Z and my TA pics

Can someone tell me why anyone would want to buy a different car!
    Attached Files
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Forgot about this...
    Attached Files
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

One thing about being an F-body owner is that I have never become tired of the way it looks - I think a lot of us feel that way. We bought cars that we really liked and after all these years, still like the cars. It means you made a good choice. Now all you have to do is keep up with the performance of the newer cars...

Comment

You hit my feeling right on Kevin! I don't think I'll ever get tired of the looks. Whenever I'm working in the high floors in an office building, I can't help but look at the T/A...because it still looks awesome even when I've seen it on a daily basis for 5 years (unlike those other cars that you get tired of).

Comment

Boy looking at those pics I get homesick. I haven't seen my T/A since Sept. 11. Boy I hope it's ok sitting there all alone in a storage unit in the dark no less.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Hey, when I try to do that my headlights pop up. Is that b/c one of my gears is stripped?

And you must really like washing cars. 2 Black machines? I have had 6 black cars and every time I swear I won't buy another.

Nothing looks better than a Clean black F-body.

96 TA Sold!
            87 TA Sold!
            80 Z28 Sold!
            74 Formula Sold!
            73 Z28 Sold!
            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Black97, I feel for you. I had the car in the shop for only 2 months and each and every day, I was itchin' just to see it!

Mirroredshades, I have no idea why your headlights would pop up when just the parking lights/fog lamps are on. I would think it's an electrical problem? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't see how a stripped gear would make it pop up.
              As far as the black cars go, I am in the same boat. It's a pain in the behind to constantly take care of, gets hot inside (even on non-warm days) and when it's dirty, you can really tell. But, as you said, it's all worth it in the end to see our black machines all nice and purdy

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
                Hey, when I try to do that my headlights pop up. Is that b/c one of my gears is stripped?
                Yes, there are relays which shut the power down but it doesn't sense that the gear is loaded and the headlights fully closed. There is supposed to be a load against the gear, when the load increases the relay cuts power. That's why it pops up when you turn on the fog lights or set the alarm. The gear is stripped and no load.

Steve, nice Z..... hubs OK?

Comment

Thanks for the praise guys. Ya know, after owning her for almost 4 months, you'd think that I'd get used to her raw, nasty-looking beauty...but, no! lol As for the hubs, they are doing good...but the stupid harness is pissing me off. But, a new one is on its way from GMPartsDirect...thanks Joe . I just got a little kick-down too and now...its time for some mods...can we say Loudmouth?
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                  X