SES- P0410- Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SES- P0410- Help

Well I got an SES light last week and i reset the computer hoping it would go away and nope. So I went to see wat code its giving and im getting a P410 code. Something about the Secondary Injection. Can someone please help me. Can it be that the Plugs are POS Bosch Platinums or something with the slight misfire i have had for the last 8 months?
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

The PCM tests for flow from the AIR system by turning the AIR pump on, and looking for a drop in O2 sensor voltages to indicate the presence of excess oxygen (air flow). If it doesn't see the air flow on the O2 sensors, it sets the code. Nothing to do with your spark plugs or misfiring. Could have a stuck (closed) check valve or burned rubber hose on the AIR system.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Oh ok, Thanks a Mill. Fred. Im going to check the air hoses tomorrow when I get out of work. Could be that, Ill report back to you guys in the PM tomorrow.

If all the hoses are fine, how do I check to see if the Valves are stuck open/Closed?
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
      X