No announcement yet.

I need help finding these rare exportstyle taillights for a fourth gen camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help finding these rare exportstyle taillights for a fourth gen camaro

I need help finding these rare exportstyle taillights on this fourth gen camaro..anyone with info on these..please contact me...my aol instant messanger screen name is WSmakaveli2003

thanks

-[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

You can find them on eBay every so often.....(usually for around $300 - 375)........

Don't know of any places they can be ordered from though....

Comment

Originally posted by Quick97TA
      You can find them on eBay every so often.....(usually for around $300 - 375)........

Don't know of any places they can be ordered from though....
      Yeah..ive seen them once on ebay..i was going to buy them, but they were $700.00 and a pair of taillights are not worth that much...ever since then, i havent been able to find them...do you know which year and model camaro they came on?
      -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

a friend of mine works at a body shop and gave me this number (205-668-1169) for firebird & camaro parts. i haven't called them yet, but give them a try. don't know where there out out of. good luck rick

Comment

The article that goes with that pic is in Camaro Performance Magazine.

Comment

That car belongs to a fellow F-Body enthusiast here in So-Cal, Ive actually seen that car in person. He belongs to the local club around here called: Inland Empire F Body Association. The club kinda died down a bit, but you can ask in their forum. Ask for NastyWS6, he might be able to help you!Heres the Link
            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Japanese spec tail lights.

You may need a new wiring harness to use them depending on what model year you have. I know the 93-96 harness isn't compatible with the 97-02 tail lights.
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                Japanese spec tail lights.

You may need a new wiring harness to use them depending on what model year you have. I know the 93-96 harness isn't compatible with the 97-02 tail lights.
                japanese???

I heard that these were from Australia...
                -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Originally posted by WSmakaveli2003
                  japanese???

I heard that these were from Australia...
                  Well, I can't back up that they're japanese spec, but everytime I've seen them that's what they're reffered to as. Maybe it is Australian....but that's the first I've heard that.

I like them....unique, but they keep that OEM look!
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Im pretty sure that they are probably from Japan like u said..Because that's what i keep hearing...

but why are they called exports if they are imports? Because GM is a U.S. manufacture and not a Japanese?
                    -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Here, I found these on Ebay, Searching Camaro Export. $$$$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2442194102
                      Richard Harvey Jr.
                      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
                        Here, I found these on Ebay, Searching Camaro Export. $$$$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2442194102
                        Thanks...But I knew about those since he barely posted them...I always check ebay for them..The only problem is that his reserve price is $850.00 ...and at the moment it has 20 hours left and its around $200-$300 and no one is going to pay that amount for those taillights...I seen them on ebay for $700.00 and even they didnt sell...but thanks anyway...
                        -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

i know in my rksport catalog there is a lot of different altezza style taillights for the f-body. i think their websight is rksport.com
                          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                          Traded in: 1998 Z28
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
                          X