edelbrock heads
    cc306 camshaft
    manley one piece pushrods
    stainless 1.6 roller rockers
    comp guideplates
    3000 stall converter.
    brand new ac delco optispark
    msd 6al

the car also the newer front end on it...

so what do you think this car will run??
    im hopein for low 13's

96 Black A4 T-Top TransAm
    ARP Main Studs...ARP Head Bolts...Edelbrock Heads...CC306...Manley One Piece Pushrods...Stainless 1.6 Roller Rockers...Comp Guideplates...3000 Stall...MSD 6AL...BBK Shorties...Magnaflow Catback...Performabuilt Level 2 4L60E...NOS 150 Shot...98' Up Front End Conversion...Granatelli Air Lid(LS1 Style Intake)...MadTuner.com Tune

Run Your Car...Not Your Mouth!

What exhaust? With drag radials you're probably there.

Comment

bbk shorties and magnaflow cat back
      and i've got a set of slicks for the track

ARP Main Studs...ARP Head Bolts...Edelbrock Heads...CC306...Manley One Piece Pushrods...Stainless 1.6 Roller Rockers...Comp Guideplates...3000 Stall...MSD 6AL...BBK Shorties...Magnaflow Catback...Performabuilt Level 2 4L60E...NOS 150 Shot...98' Up Front End Conversion...Granatelli Air Lid(LS1 Style Intake)...MadTuner.com Tune

Comment

oh and it has a granatelli air lid(has the LS1 intake setup)..and madtuner.com custom tune.

Comment

Nice upgrade from the Stang. I have a 96 WS6 with the BBK shorties and a tune and I ran a 13.7 before the tune without drag radials. You should hit low 13s. Post it when you find out.
          96 Trans Am WS6 M6, K&N Filter, BBK Headers, Spec Stage II clutch, 180 Thermostat, MadZ28 tune... Best 1/4 13.76@103.7

Comment

Welcome man, I'm new here 2 at least in the V8 sense anyway . . . and yes the guys here are very helpful.
            Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan96WS6
              Nice upgrade from the Stang. I have a 96 WS6 with the BBK shorties and a tune and I ran a 13.7 before the tune without drag radials. You should hit low 13s. Post it when you find out.
              yea the mustang just took way too much money to build!..lol
              i'll post it for sure when i find out.

Originally posted by Red97v6Bird
              Welcome man, I'm new here 2 at least in the V8 sense anyway . . . and yes the guys here are very helpful.
              thanks man...and im sure i'll have plenty question as im not used to push rod motors...im used to my sohc mod motor..lol...

Comment

What Edelbrock heads does it have? The E'brock LT1 heads are not much different than the stock LT1 heads. The LT4 heads are closer to the stock LT4 heads (~15-20% more flow). Generally, aftermarket heads are not required until you go over 500 flywheel HP. Up to that point, the best bang for the buck is ported stock heads.

What rear gears do you have? Some of the A4's (the ones without the optional "performance rear axle" package) came with 2.73's. With the rear axle package, they were 3.23's. 3.73's would probably complement your setup better.
                Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

they are the edlebrock lt1 heads...yea i've heard that the stocks heads are good for 500 hp..

the guy i bought it from claimed it has 3.23's but i plan on droppin in 3.73's either way

Comment

Stalled and cammed like that, you should be well into the 12s with traction. However, I don't know how well the CC306 is matched to those heads.

What size injectors and throttle body? Did he have programming on the PCM?
                    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

there both stock

Comment

Originally posted by BlackTA96
                        the guy i bought it from claimed it has 3.23's but i plan on droppin in 3.73's either way
                        Open your driver side door and look for the Service Parts Identification sticker. Look for the following codes:

GU2 - 2:73
                        GU5 - 3:23
                        GU6 - Manual 6 Speed
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                        X