Discount GM Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount GM Parts

I've stumbled across this site from another forum, I did some checking and comparing and found these guys to be a great source for GM parts. As a comparison. My upper dash pad, just like most others, cracked some time ago and finding a replacement has been challenging. The best price online I could find was $208 delivered off ebay. The best price I could get from a discount GM vendor was $172 plus $40 for shipping. From these guys it was $159 plus $29 (each rounded UP to the nearest dollar) to ship for a delivered price of Just under $188. You can search parts with GM parts numbers and get shipping quotes without having to call.... unless there's something that you need help with. Then the phone number is there for fast service.

Hvae fun and save some dough folks.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=214632

Of course there's the old standby of Sam Taylor Buick/Pontiac
    Jason Cromer: 877-726-8295 or 850-243-8826 (direct parts dept ph #)
    email: parts@samtaylor.com
    Sam Taylor Buick/Cadillac Ft. Walton Beach, FL

Thanks a lot Joe.
    I would not recommend Sam Taylor/Jason Cromer. I asked them for some devices (the SIR coil) for my 97 TA and I did not received a reply from them. Maybe They thought i was a mexican drug dealer or something like that.

Regards
    dichidalgo
    97 A4 Pontiac Firebird Trans am with $everal mod$

Comment

WOW... A phone number. Already 10x better than GMpartsdirect.com
      No F-Body right now

Comment

Just bought a new water pump at half dealer price. It came to my door in 2 days.

Thanks
        Matt

1998 Firebird 5-speed
        2005 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by 98 'Bird
          Just bought a new water pump at half dealer price. It came to my door in 2 days.

Thanks
          I've used them a couple times now and the service is first class.

Comment

Score another satisfied customer on this one.
            These guys spent at least 20 mins on the phone with me trying to figure out the cheapest and fastest way to send me my new o2's

GREAT recommendation Joe
            Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

Working...
            X