I Have Some A/C Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Some A/C Questions

Well when I first got my trans am all of the a/c componets were missing...I've managed to accquire everything that goes under the hood...Now for the blower motor...
    The car still has the blower motor it just makes a lot of noise when its on...
    Now my question is...Are these motors very hard to replace?

96 Black A4 T-Top TransAm
    ARP Main Studs...ARP Head Bolts...Edelbrock Heads...CC306...Manley One Piece Pushrods...Stainless 1.6 Roller Rockers...Comp Guideplates...3000 Stall...MSD 6AL...BBK Shorties...Magnaflow Catback...Performabuilt Level 2 4L60E...NOS 150 Shot...98' Up Front End Conversion...Granatelli Air Lid(LS1 Style Intake)...MadTuner.com Tune

Run Your Car...Not Your Mouth!

Clean it out

I have a bit of experience with this one. Leaves got into mine whilst the cowl was removed for another repair. Needless to say I had a noise as well. Q: Is the noise a bearing howl or just trash? If so cleaning it may do the trick.
    There is no problem so great that cannot be resolved with the right amount of explosives!!!

'94 LT1/A4 Clone Stock (for now)
    '94 S10 Vortech 350/M5/Ford 8.8 Rear/3&3" Drop (shelved temporarily for the above clone)
    '09 Jeep Liberty (Her's)
    '99 Blazer (Mine)

Comment

It's easy once the passenger lower dash panel is removed.

Comment

It kinda sounds like there is something in there...like something is rolling around in the blower...might just need to be cleaned

so it not that hard to get to?

96 Black A4 T-Top TransAm
        ARP Main Studs...ARP Head Bolts...Edelbrock Heads...CC306...Manley One Piece Pushrods...Stainless 1.6 Roller Rockers...Comp Guideplates...3000 Stall...MSD 6AL...BBK Shorties...Magnaflow Catback...Performabuilt Level 2 4L60E...NOS 150 Shot...98' Up Front End Conversion...Granatelli Air Lid(LS1 Style Intake)...MadTuner.com Tune

Run Your Car...Not Your Mouth!

Comment

Working...
        X