Track results are in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track results are in

Well I hit the track yesterday. I went all out and changed my plugs, Cleaed my air filter, ran 3 gallons of 100 octane ad used my DR's and skinnies up front.

Got there and started changing out my Wheels.

First run:
    2.1 60'
    106mph

Second run:
    2.1 60'
    107mph

The rest of the runs where pretty much around 13.6.

I was launching easy trying not to bog down but every time but its out of fear of blowing my rear end. With my Trap speed I should be easy in the 12's.My buddy in his 2002 Z was pushing 105mph and runing 13.2's. My plans are to change my rear diff. cover with the support studs and then go back and run it one more time. Also run some DR's like the nitto's or something, not the ET streets. I think those ET streets are to tall.

Here are some pictures for fun. Ill try and post video's tomorrow.
    Supplies

My girl giving me a hand! Now thats a GF!

Poor Toyota

Turbo S2000 Honda- Spanked
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

always a good day when nothing breaks
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by BadWS6
      always a good day when nothing breaks
      Thats for sure. Man the 4th picture really shows how low my car is. Esh!
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

wow thats awesome. i went last friday ran a best of 14.8 with a 2.8 60' at 98mph so that should break me into 13's with that trap speed. but that car looks soooo clean man. i cant wait for a paint job on mine lol. ima stop rambling on looks good good runs.
        94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
        94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
        75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
        1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
        GOT PSi?
        Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
          but that car looks soooo clean man.
          Yeah these pictures make it that much harder to keep the "For Sale" stickers on the side.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

A 13.4 is a good time bro. I'd be semi happy with those numbers for a pretty much stock TA. If you could cut that 60' down under 2 seconds the numbers would look a lot better.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

yea man i know what thats like ive been fighting myself selling my truck ive been "Selling" it for the last year and just dont wanna get rid of it but i have to lol.
              94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
              94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
              75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
              1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
              GOT PSi?
              Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                A 13.4 is a good time bro. I'd be semi happy with those numbers for a pretty much stock TA. If you could cut that 60' down under 2 seconds the numbers would look a lot better.
                Its good, very good but The guy that i was hanging out with had a totally stock Z28, with just a hand-held flasher and pulled a 13.32@105 on street tires but i figure thats b/c he is in an Auto.

Once I get the Diff. cover Im going to go back and hope to cut a 13.2 or better. We'll see.
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

those .60ft really kill ya.. did me too 13.4 @ 107 with 2.4's!!!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                  2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Yeah with that HP you should be well into the 12's and you should be trapping over 107 I would think. You have around 40RWHP more than me.

Im sure If I can cut a 2 flat in the 60' I should Be able to pull a 13.3 or better.

My goal for this car is a 12 second Daily driver. Im almost there. With a tune, Some 16" DR's and a New Y-pipe with High-flow cats, and TA Diff. cover, Im sure Ill make it.
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

you shlould have no problem with that! you could crack the 12's from what iv seen. i just can get that sweet spot and no drag radials.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
                        you shlould have no problem with that! you could crack the 12's from what iv seen. i just can get that sweet spot and no drag radials.
                        You need DR's with that much HP, if not then thats a waste of HP.
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

IM WAISTIN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

current

Comment

Working...
                          X