Tuning Problem...Here is my freescan log through excel...PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning Problem...Here is my freescan log through excel...PLEASE HELP

I have attached the FREESCAN log...its a csv excel file...anyone who knows how to use tuner cat please help...I have been having more an more problems getting this car to run right and costing way too much money unfortunately...I am doing the access door fuel pump upgrade this week. I will keep you posted. By the way I have a 95 z28 with a procharger...trickflow heads, cam, 3.73 gears...new plugs, wires, and distributor, I have been getting fuel pressure drops with WOT at about 5000 rpms or so...mainly i've been having fuel/timing issues lately. One other question I have is if you get fuel pressure drop off around the 5000 rpm range will the supercharger still produce boost or does that also drop off...because according to my guage im only getting 5psi of boost...I should be around 8...I will also post a dyno sheet showing air/fuel ratio vs hp. Thanks a lot for any help.
    Attached Files

also...

One thing I have not replaced...is the stock fuel pressure regulator...and the stock fuel pump in the tank...I have the procharger inline pump but believe it or not I had to disconnect it and run the stock pump because i was getting extremely bad fuel pressure drop off(down to 15psi)...right now with the stock pump i increase to about 45-50psi and the immediately drop to about 30psi...at about 5000rpms...I idle at about 40...my head is spinning with this car its just driving me nuts. I have 42lb injectors....I can also send my tuner cat file if anyone has that and wouldn't mind looking at mine. Thanks again.

Matt

Comment

Working...
    X