A Two-Step for my T-56

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Two-Step for my T-56

where can i find one? a somewhat friend of mine got one for his mustang and i would love to get one for mine
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Do you mean a 2-step rev limiter?
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

I have some thoughts on this. if you have cats, it would be a good idea to cut fuel and not spark. There have been instances were the raw fuel gets lit off in the exhaust, the monolithic brick can break down had your cats are destroyed. Sometimes there will even be a sprk and smole show out the tailpipe. If you still want to use a limiter and retain cats, have it cut fuel and not spark. I would also suggest not running nitrous. Not that it can't be done, but it would take extra caution to prevent internal carnage.

Comment

I see no problem with running a fuel cut limiter (like stock) as long as you're not boosted. fuel cut on a boosted engine is a no no.
        '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
        '00 T/A Silver
        '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

its ok i just said to heck with it ill just have to learn how to launch cuase im still running the v6 rear and everything else is stock but the motor and i cant afford to break anything right now ill just have to learn or just stay out of it
          94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
          94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
          75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
          1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
          GOT PSi?
          Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Working...
          X