Finally replaced my Fogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally replaced my Fogs

Well When I got the car the fog lights where really dull. I got some bright whites and they ended up melting the entire housing. So I have been on the quest to change them with something better. Well I did some homework and I Found thes Cyberwhites from Walmart. They were $38. About 2 hours of calm work and they work great. Im not so excited about the blue housing but i can always smoke those out (Which i wanna do). I modified the original brackets and worked out alright. I used the socket from the old bulbs since they broke off. That way I didnt have to cut the stock connections.

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Looks good! I've been meaning to change mine out on my Z. One of them took a rock, and a new one from Year One is $130. I was looking at getting a set roughly the same shape from JC Whitney or somewhere.
    Dave

Independent AMSOIL Dealer

94 Z28 M6 - exhaust, K&N drop in, and lots of plans...

DD 98 Ram 2500 CTD (might be faster than my Z!)

Comment

For your F-body it should be a little easier. Those are like 1.5" x 3" or something.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I had used that particular light on my GA. I took and buzzed the OEM fog's lens out cut a couple notches and slid the Cyberwhites in, secured with the screws and wired it up. Works nice:

1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
        2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
        1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

I figured it would be a little easier, since I have more options as far as a size goes. I really like these: http://www.dgmotorsports.com/dgm_pro...tID=50-11-1032 , but can't justify the cost.
          Dave

Independent AMSOIL Dealer

94 Z28 M6 - exhaust, K&N drop in, and lots of plans...

DD 98 Ram 2500 CTD (might be faster than my Z!)

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorsecustoms
            I figured it would be a little easier, since I have more options as far as a size goes. I really like these: http://www.dgmotorsports.com/dgm_pro...tID=50-11-1032 , but can't justify the cost.
            Thats a little to Fast and furious to me.
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
            X