Halfway done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfway done

Started my suspension install. Did the rear which should be easy but was a PITA getting the driver side coil out. Pass side took like 1 minute. Sam Strano 1.2" drop coils and KYB adjustable shocks. I could have gotten the konis but $900 for shocks is a bit much and bilsteins dont ride that good. Fronts will be done at a shop with all new coil perches and strut mount caps and finished with an alighnment. I even gave the ol girl a coat of zaino on friday to shine her day.
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

1.2" strano springs drop

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...Picture122.jpg
    http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...Picture123.jpg
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

The rear looks just about right. Are the fronts done too? The front almost looks like it sits higher than the rear?

Comment

Optical illusion, the street is cockeyed a bit and I have 18" rears with 295/35's and the fronts are 17" 275's The front should go down a bit more after a few miles. 550 pound front linear springs the ride is actually nice on the freeway. I gotta adjust the shocks to a lower setting

Comment

What Model KYB's did you go with? This is the next thing i do for my car. Im curious to see what other people are running.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

KYB's AGX's with 8 settings (red ones)

Comment

Working...
            X