Bolt specifications for an LS1 engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt specifications for an LS1 engine

Does anyone know a source or manual that would tell me the bolt specifications (sizes, types, etc.) for an LS1 engine? I am looking to replace many of the stock bolts with stainless steel equivalents.

Thanks.
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Whats the reason for the change? Simply for looks?
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Here you go.

http://www.ls1howto.com/index.php?category=1
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
        Whats the reason for the change? Simply for looks?
        Yes. Recently replaced the stock intake manifold with one from BBK that came with polished bolts. Now many of the remaining bolts (ones not already replaced with polished stainless) look out of place. Some would be easy to replace, others can wait until repairs are required.
        R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
        X