Rock hitting the windshield, Need some ADVICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock hitting the windshield, Need some ADVICE

Yesterday I was on the highway with a couple of buddies, going about 70, when I had to pass this dump truck. As I was coming up on the side of him, a Rock fell off the top of his truck and struck my windshield. I immediately started looking around for chips/cracks/spiderwebbing. Oddly enough, i couldn't find anything! When My buddies and I got to your destination, we all looked at the outside of the glass, and I even windexed the whole thing to make sure there was nothing b/c some dead bugs looked a little deceiving Anyways, the ONLY thing I can find on the windshield are at the VERY bottom in the tint part of the windshield, there are 2 little, like 1mm knicks, I mean these are absolutely TINY!!! Like the size of a SMALL tic.. I'm almost sure that these are NOT even from the rock b/c I am pretty sure that the rock struck more of that side but higher up on the windshield. My question is, what do you guys suggest I do about this? Should I have my windshield looked at? I mean, I can't really find any cracks or anything. Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Jeff

One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

If there was anything to worry about, you would already know it. Windshields are tough. If you don't see any cracks, let it alone.

Comment

Working...
    X