expected hp#?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expected hp#?

well i got some jethot long tubes coming. im gonna stay with the single exhaust instead of the duels for now. i have pt polished heads and intake 355 with mahle pistons lt4 hotcam 1.6 with borla 3 inch. i made 360rwhp now. any ideas what to expect? oh yeah amzoil! i know thats good for another 50hp right?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Are you getting a dyno soon? I'm VERY curious to hear your results because I have a similar setup...SLP shortys with a carsound cat and Borla.

I have Jeff Creech tuning my car and he said something's restricting my setup (based on MAF GPS) and I assume it's the exhaust. I hope you see 20 hp from the headers alone.
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

20 would be great! maybe a dyno sometime soon. a shop performance shop called rpm just north of me just got a dyno and i think its like 75 bucks an hour. have you had your dyno'd yet?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

I agree, and it be come true (or more hp) especially if you have the same issues as me. The driver's side has a leaking problem and causes LTFTs to be split. If you have an exhaust leak issue then I think your gains will be nice. But even if running without a leak, I know that long tubes should be a great help to an h/c setup.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Working...
        X