For the old timers on the board between 1998-2002

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the old timers on the board between 1998-2002

Sorry for this post here, but I'm in a jam with the township. Could those of you who remember me - Fred I, Unstable Bob & the rest of the crew look at my for sale - any help will be greatly appreciated.

hyper

Wow.... a blast from the past. What's up Greg? I still have photos of your car somewhere, hangin' with me and George and the rest of the guys. Bob hasn't been here in at least 5 years. He has his own board, since he's into his AMX.... the T/A is long gone.

http://unstablebobgable.com/

You might also want to check out NJ F-Body Owners Association (NJFBOA), he posts there once in a while, along with a lot of the other old timers.

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/

Might be a good place to try and sell the UltraZ.

If anyone here is interested in Greg's UltraZ chassis, I can go take a look at it for you.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Thanks

I figure $2500 isnt too bad a price, somebody could part it out for at least that. if worse comes to worse, I'll strip the parts of value & chop the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
        Bob hasn't been here in at least 5 years. He has his own board, since he's into his AMX.... the T/A is long gone.

Hmmm... I have an old American as well... '74 Javelin (inheritance). 4speed/360/3.54 so it's a keeper.

Comment

His AMX is one of the later ones, not the original 2-seater. Its sort of a clone of the Trans-Am series cars, with a resto-mod approach on the wheels and tires. Very nice car. We trailered it to an American Motors show at Cecil County (MD) drag strip a few years ago.

See attachment.
          Attached Files
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
            His AMX is one of the later ones, not the original 2-seater. Its sort of a clone of the Trans-Am series cars, with a resto-mod approach on the wheels and tires. Very nice car. We trailered it to an American Motors show at Cecil County (MD) drag strip a few years ago.

See attachment.
            I'm diggin the american flag shirt.

Post some pictures of the ultra z please.

Comment

Digging thru the archives, this is the only one I could find.... in the pits at Maple Grove (its the red Z) .

In the background is George Baxter's 9.04-second 3,900# 30th SS convertible, with Steve Spohn of Spohn Performance working his magic on the suspension.
              Fred

Comment

Thanks Fred, I just updated the posting with a few pics. I need to drop the front end down, if anybody is bored & want s to help, I'll buy the beer (within reason) & a pizza.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X