2010 Camaro First Look!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Camaro First Look!

Well I was on the way to the movies last night and my uncle calls me and tells me they got their first 2 Camaros. One was sold and one was going to the showroom. So I swung by to check it out and Im disappointed. For one, When I sat it in, The seat was not even half ways up and I was hitting my head stop. I have about 2" tall hair and even with the seat all the way down, MY hair touches. Then Considering I have to be all the way down, the visability out the Windshield is horrible. Visability in general is bad. Then when you adjust the steering wheel, it covers the guages which is dumb. The Shifter you have to reach for (And im only 5'10"). This was the base model V6 with the Auto-6 speed. The toggles on the steering wheel felt cheap. Its sad at such a modern time they would not use an LCD, But maybe the SS will have a Navigation/DVD in it. Then the price? Way over priced in my opinion. It made me pretty sad. Im not very excited about it. And The rear of the car looks to narrow and weak. Good luck GM.
    (Sorry for poor quality pictures, Damn Iphone)

Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

I guess you won't be getting that job as a pitch man for GM, then.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha

Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Oh well. I guess I'll have to sit in one sometime and give alternate agreeing or disagreeing feedback. I got to sit in a brand new Mustang and thought that was cheap feeling, so I wonder if it's the theme of the day.

I think it's cool, but it's no Firebird!
        1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
        2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
        1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

[QUOTE=3800_Firebird]Oh well. I guess I'll have to sit in one sometime and give alternate agreeing or disagreeing feedback. I got to sit in a brand new Mustang and thought that was cheap feeling, so I wonder if it's the theme of the day.

I think it's cool, but it's no Firebird![/QUOTE]

Lol, the way things are going, there might not be such a thing as a [new] Pontiac in a couple of years.
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Breaking news:

A few years...try Monday. Latest information has GM shutting down Pontiac now.

Saw this on Autoblog:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/04/23/r...ontiac-monday/
            Al 96 Ram Air T/A
            Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

well when GM liquidates I'll buy an SS, bumblebee striped, 2000$ cash, take it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
                Lol, the way things are going, there might not be such a thing as a [new] Pontiac in a couple of years.
                It's official now, unfortunately.

RIP Pontiac 2010.

My prediction RIP GM 2011.
                1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Well, maybe Berger has one in that I could check out. I have heard so far that the headroom is autrocious. Oh well, someone will find a way to make it a t-top car.
                  Greg W. in West Michigan
                  1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                  1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                  1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                  1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                  1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                  <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                  X