Picked up new wheels...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up new wheels...

Decided to add a little "flair" to the exterior, now that the interior is nearing completion.

What do you think?

They're 17" x 9.5" C6 Z06. Got 'em with Sumitomo HTR ZIII, for all out summer driving.

I'm changing the car's stripes over to black, so the wheels should compliment well.
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Those are sick. I was going to go with Z06 wheels myself but they're so much money, I didn't wanna wait around for a good deal to come up.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That pic looks nice but to really judge, we need a photo of them on your car.
      So with that in mind...
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Nice looking...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

They're much more affordable than you think...

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Camaro-Fi...-p6902364.html

Spent a lot of time talking to these guys...awesome people down there. They even went out of their way to get me set up with tires they don't normally stock.

If you do call, ask for Shawn. Tell him you spoke to Al from LS1tech. He's the sales manager over there. He literally took care of all my questions and got me out the door for a great price.

BTW - the wheels don't arrive until next week. I'm hoping to be finished with the car (photo ready) by the end of June. I'm going in for surgery next week, so I don't know how much I can do after that. I'm hoping to put the interior back in this week. Getting the front end painted and adding new stripes...well, we'll see. So much to do, so little time.
            Al 96 Ram Air T/A
            Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Those are pretty sweet wheels Al. I am definately interested in seeing them installed on your TA. I wonder how they would look on SOM
              2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
              buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
              Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

of them on the car
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Have patience my friend the wheels don't even arrive until next week.

I will absolutely post pictures...but still need to finish everything off. I'm going to be messed up next week recovering from surgery...so still shooting for the end of June.
                  Al 96 Ram Air T/A

Comment

love those wheels!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                    X