Cruise Control not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Control not working

I left out of town for the weekend and as I got on the highway I found out my cruise control is not working.

I know it was working before I had recently had work done on my trans and rear end.

I have checked all of the fuses, they're all ok and all of the other functions on the lever (wipers, washer, delay, dimmer) are all still working. I assume that means it is still connected/plugged in. Is there a separate connector for the cruise switch vs the other functions? I looked it up on shoebox but it's kind of hard to tell.

The master and slave were replaced so I'm wondering if something got unplugged under the steering column during that process. Sound possible?

I'm also wondering if there is something in the trans or rear end that provides feedback to the cruise system that may be causing the problem?

What else should I look for?

It figures, I am 300 miles away from my shop manuals and my tools....I really would like to have cruise for that drive back home. Help Anyone????
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Got it fixed. The brake switch on the clutch pedal was not adjusted properly and was always OPEN preventing the cruise from coming on. Thanks to my buddy Joe Bean for pointing me in the right direction.
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
    X