flasher relay on 2000 firebird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flasher relay on 2000 firebird

Where is the flasher relay and is it easy to change???

Assuming it is the same as the earlier years...

Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

how do u replace it

is it easy to replace? is there any rewiring?

Comment

Have you ever seen a flasher, lol? It just plugs in.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

nope

kinda dumb when it comes to cars lol I can tear down a computer an redo the whole thing but never messed with cars. looks like the flasher is wired in do you have 2 rewire it?

Comment

Originally posted by rifsm1
            I can tear down a computer an redo the whole thing...
            If you can replace a defective memory stick, you can replace the flasher. It plugs into a socket. You pull the old one out and pop the new one in. It will probably take longer to pull the panel under the steering column off than it will to replace the flasher.
            My DD
            2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by rifsm1
              kinda dumb when it comes to cars lol I can tear down a computer an redo the whole thing but never messed with cars. looks like the flasher is wired in do you have 2 rewire it?
              If I say it plugs in, then that means there is no wiring. I build my own computers, too. A flasher is easier to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
                ...... A flasher is easier to replace.

I suppose it depends on what kind of flasher you are talking about.....

'94 Firebird Formula, Lt1, 6 speed, all stock

Comment

Working...
                X