Rear End Help Needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear End Help Needed.

I need your guys help, I am looking for a “Bolt-in” Rear-end for a “stock suspension” 02 Camaro that handle 1400+ hp. So I need something 9-inch or 12 bolt that is next to bullet proof and has all of the factory mounts for control arms and panhard bar. Thanks guys!!!

rearend

1 word for ya...........MOSER

Comment

Only 1400 hp?
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Thanks

I have looked at mosier's web site on the rearends and for what they are offering its more of a street style rearend.

The motor made 1034 hp last time it was dyno'd with out n2o. We have upgraded the heads and up'd the CI So we should be well over the hp level i stated. In my old car we set a best 1/4 run of 8.0@172

Thanks guys!!

Comment

http://www.mycar.net/mafb/registry/detail.cfm?id=165

Comment

I think you're going to end up custom building the unit with softer gears. Regular "street" setups are going to be a little too brittle to handle that kind of power.

Comment

rear ends

here are a few

http://www.cmotorsports.com/98-02-fb...vetrain-12bolt

99 T/A WS-6
              SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
              2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
              88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

Working...
              X