windshied fluid sprayers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windshied fluid sprayers

I am having trouble with my windshied fluid sprayers, my drivers side sprays good it sprays clear over top the car. My passenger side sprayer jus trikkles out it has no pressure behind it at all. MY car is a 2000 firebird. Anyone know how to fix this?

take the line off and make sure its clear, then remove the nossle and use compress air to make sure that its also clear
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

how do I get to the lines?

What all do I havta take apart to get to the lines?

Comment

Same thing happening here to my '94 (been that way for years) & I can smell washer fluid in the car when used.

Good question I haven't figured how to get at these lines either.. I'm ptetty sure I get a puddle under the car too when in use, leading me to believe a line is leaking.

Comment

On the 94 you have to pull the big black plastic cowl panels (left and right) by removing the push-in rivets that hold the cover panel to the cowl. The push-in rivets are reached by removing the big rubber hood seal gasket from the cowl panel. There are about a half-dozen rivets. The hoses tee off the supply line under the panel. I would assume the newer models are similar, but don't know for sure.
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Had the exact same problem. Personally, I used a push pin and ran hydrogen peroxide through the system and cleaned it out great. just be careful if you don't want to take the entire cowl apart, tug the wrong tubing and it'l pull apart and youll be stuck tearing the cowl out
            -Alex
            1995 LT1 ECU (GREAT for flashing!)
            ZO6 wheels (clones)
            LED exterior and interior lighting
            With questionable guts:
            Forged bottom end
            free flowing 3 1/2" exhaust w/
            pacesetter longtubes
            T56 with a 6 puck ceramic copper heavy duty clutch
            Built T56, 3.5" 4130 driveshaft w/spicer HD's
            K&N RAM air from 96 ws6
            96? ws6 hood
            96? ws6 spoiler
            full emissions delete
            polished heads with oversize valve job
            Edelbrock IAS shocks
            Full tubular Chassis minus k member
            Daily Driver and love it that way
            Motor is not what you'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
              On the 94 you have to pull the big black plastic cowl panels (left and right) by removing the push-in rivets that hold the cover panel to the cowl. The push-in rivets are reached by removing the big rubber hood seal gasket from the cowl panel. There are about a half-dozen rivets. The hoses tee off the supply line under the panel. I would assume the newer models are similar, but don't know for sure.
              The passenger side is the easiest to remove. The driver side requires removing the wiper arm. When I ordered new cowl panels they were included. I'm not sure if they sell them by themselves. Also, I'm referencing a 2000 Camaro, so I'm not sure if they are the same for Firebird. If you can't get yours to work, I saved my old ones that did work. Let me know if you want one.
              1988 5.0 TBI Camaro 700R4 Transmission
              2000 3.8 SFI Camaro 4L60E Transmission, K&N Air Filter, and Drill/Slotted Rotors all around.

Comment

Going. Going. Gone. No longer offering nozzles due to non-reply. Thanks.
                1988 5.0 TBI Camaro 700R4 Transmission
                2000 3.8 SFI Camaro 4L60E Transmission, K&N Air Filter, and Drill/Slotted Rotors all around.

Comment

Working...
                X