Another season over... Camaro goes into storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another season over... Camaro goes into storage

Goodnight Camaro. Happy hibernating. See you in the spring old friend.

I've got some plans for it this spring... I talked with Sam Strano and will be getting a set of SLP Bilstien shocks from him.

The problem is the new front shocks require the OEM hardware from the original equipment front shocks which I do not have. Stuff like spring perches. Honestly, I'm not even sure all the parts I'll need.

If anyone has a set of old worn out front shocks that are still complete with all these other parts let me know and I'll buy them from you.

Also in the spring I'd like to convert the front brakes to C5 Corvette. I've already got the rotors, need the calipers, pads, brakets and brake lines.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids
Working...
X