baaaaaad wolfman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baaaaaad wolfman

sunny cold day here. the roads are still debrit free (no snow yet). mary needed the Envoy for a golden retriever home check (took shelby with her)...so i took the CompTa out from under the cover to go 30 miles round trip to the gym.... didnt feel like driven the beamoth van.......

hee heeeee

stupid ......just plain stupid....... probe with rices out madness.... I 95.... rolling 65mph....no traffic...... im in the right lane.

bet his girlfriend is still asking him why they lost site of me......

i didnt do nuttin......

he started it.....4 times.......

before i did summin.......

bad wolfman.........

bad bad bad........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

not baaad wolfman , its very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooood wolf man .... he got what he had coming to him. hes lucky ur a nice guy and let him start with u the firs 3 times b4 you did something. i rarely let people FINISH the first time (and no i dont have road rage )

arent these type of things just the best
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Comment

Don't feel bad, I would have done the same thing. Some of these guys just won't take no for an answer. I'll let them show off, make a bunch of noise, honk their horn, whatever. I won't even turn my head. Then, just when they think I'm not going to do anything, and they begin to haul butt away, I give them a nice view of just how wide a 315/35/17 tire is.

My latest "rice instruction class" involved a DSM (Eagle Talon AWD for those who don't know). He came up on my butt on a long, sweeping, on-ramp to the interstate. I let him get about 3 feet off my bumper, and put those aforementioned 315's through their paces. I got on the interstate and slowed down to the posted speed limit , but did not see the guy until about 30 seconds later, when he did his patented 'ricer flyby'. Come to find out he just switched to a manual steering rack earlier that weekend so that "he could make his car faster"
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

lol thats great...

my fav. kill storie (any my only, since ive had my car for a week as of sunday) was on the way home from Scranton PA with my dad. i was driving my z , and my dad had his SVT ford lightning (this one has got a 460 in it ) any way just after we crossed into new york my dad was a litle ways ahead of me in the left lane and i was in the right. and a really stupid looking eclipse, that proly had about 5k in body work done to it comes down the ramp and into the merger lane, he gets up next to me in his "cool" rice and never realy made an attempt to get infront of me so i sped up to avoid a collision. he got behind me and started to tailgate and i mean REALLY close, now by speeding up i was basically right next to my dad. so i threw him the brakess just as a litle token of "get the F**k off my a$$" i can see my dad enjoing this all becaus he hates imports more than any man on this planet. the eclipse gets into dads lane, dad burys the peadal and since i just got my car i see this as a chance to see what it can do, plus there was no way i was guna let this kid infront of me. so i bury it also. just as he thinks there is a gap, and we were even with eachother for about 60 feet and then well i guess his 4banger couldnt handle my big beautiful 8. because he wound up so far back i didnt even try to spot him any more. good times !!!

hehe just figured id share that one with you guys. it doesnt realy have any thing to do with this but reading it made me think of how much fun it was.

this place realy needs a kill stories page !! altho then again kill storie pages kinda were invented by the stupid import kids as a way to act cool.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

While we're posting kill stories, I got one that will make you grin...maybe even chuckle. A few weeks ago I'm on my way to work... a stop light. A red mustand, 2001 or newer, pulls up behind me then makes a quick dart to the next lane to get next to me...mistake #1. I glance over for a second and notice...he's only got a 6...mistake #2. Then, as I start to move, he starts to punch it...mistake #3. Now, for those who don't know, I enjoy the 6-spd. in my baby and it works beatifully. I punch her for the first time in first...by the time I shift to second, I'm a full car length and a half at least ahead of him. Come to find out, all he's got is an exhaust system and a Steeda suspension sytem...really weak. Not much of a kill, I know, but just something that makes you smile. Take it easy everyone.
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

some folks just never grow up......hope I never do
            DWS
            Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

lol , my dad is 63 ... hes got a 1993 svt lightning ( the # on the cert. of authenticity is 0001) that has more mods than i can name. and hes got a 71 mach 1 mustang thats in the process of being re built. oh yea and hes buying a z06 come spring..... my dad is living proof that some ppl never grow up and i hope that i turn out to be EXACTLY like him .... xcept with a litle more hair
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by DWS'95Bird
                AMEN broh.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Nothing is more gratifying than owning the cocky drivers who act hard and think they can take you
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

hmmmmmmm.... nice day today.....again....
                    and mary needs the Envoy ......again......

going to the gym ......again........

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

wow , thats realy unfortunate .... and im not being sarcastice at all when i say i woudlt wana be in your position for the day
                      -Nick-
                      95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
                        wow , thats realy unfortunate .... and im not being sarcastice at all when i say i woudlt wana be in your position for the day
                        ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the silver bird flew again.......

gonna miss that beast when she's gone..........

Comment

Originally posted by DWS'95Bird
                          ditto Gotta love the American V8 pony cars There is no substitute!

Comment

i hope i grow up just enough to get a camaro and then i wanan quit growing up
                            1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
                            1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
                            1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
                            1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
                            1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

i was cruicing down the road on my lowrider chopper schwinn the other day and a kid on a 24'' cruiser redline (very fast and expensive race bike) pulled up and wanted to race i beat him sitting down ..... since i dotn haev any stories in a car i figured id share that one
                              1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
                              1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
                              1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
                              1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
                              1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

Working...
                              X