Code 34 Check engine light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 34 Check engine light

Im gettin a code 34 from my car, can anyone tell me what this is and how to fix it????

From your screen name, you have an 89 Firebird. What engine do you have? Does it have an MAF sensor, or is it speed-density?

You really need to post all the relevant info when you post a tech question. You might want to add a "signature" containing basic info about your car, like year, model, trans, mod's etc.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

sorry i was in a hurry and just got that ? together, its a 305 TBI motor, dont know if it has a MAF sensor, i actually just bought the car and the engine light came on on the way home, checked code and its 34, not sure what it is, it doesnt seem to make the car run any diff but the light is on, and goes away after i shut it off and start it again. I'm thinkin its the cat gettin glogged but not sure. Any help would be great Thanx

Comment

Working...
      X