Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts

I am stuck in the middle of a dilema. I have a bunch of high performance parts that i got for a motor i was building before i got the SS. Since i got this there is no need for the motor. what is the best way to sell the parts quick (ebay, forums, etc). and they are not cheap stuff, there all good stuff.
    2000 Camaro SS
    Red on Dark Grey Leather,
    6 spd, Bilstein Suspension,
    Auburn Differential, Chrome ZR1 Wheels, SLP Performance Exhaust (not loudmouth........yet

I've used both the For Sale forum here and at camaroz28.com for both buying and selling with good success.

Give it a try, it's free! Just be sure to cover yourself in case of scammers....that mostly applies to buyers though. Oh, and be patient! Even if you have something good it may take some time to sell it.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

any chance these parts you speak of are for a LT1?????

-ken-
      ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

Yeah, watcha got? I have 3 projects goin right now. Always need performance stuff.

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

ok heres what i got.
          a pair or l98 aluminum heads ported, and machined to accept 2"/1.60" valves, milled, three angle valve job, and new spring seats to except double springs. The valves are Manley race flows. The springs are matched to the cam which is an Erson hydrolic roller that only needs to be polished (my machinest will do it for $40 bucks) roller lifters, aluminum roller rockers 1.6in 1.5 ex, a 10' locks and retainters, and a holley 750 vs. It would have been a sweet motor but, id rather spend money on the ss. I went with these heads because these are the heads that Ligenfelter use on some of his motors (check their web site for stats). Im only look to get what i paid, and i have all the reciepts to show for it. Heads machining $720, valves, 170, Heads, cam, roller rockers and lifters $600 (from brother). $1490 in total. Will throw in Tpi throttle body, and, intake manifold. I also have a 70 4 bolt sbc that need to be machined, with a cast crank, pinky rods, and trw 10:1 forged pistons for $200. What do you think of these prices?
          2000 Camaro SS
          Red on Dark Grey Leather,
          6 spd, Bilstein Suspension,
          Auburn Differential, Chrome ZR1 Wheels, SLP Performance Exhaust (not loudmouth........yet

Comment

Working...
          X